[Nfb-krafters-korner] times for classes

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 4 15:05:33 UTC 2011

To add to this...

The instructors who come from the west coast shouldn't be asked to adjust
their lives for those of us on the east coast either.  If Terrence wants to
teach a class at 7:00 PM Alaskan time, then those of us on eastern time have
the option of changing our schedules and staying up late to attend, or not
attending the class.  If I want to take a class at my local art studio, or
college,  I don't tell the instructor he/she must change the class time
because I don't have a ride at that particular time slot, I either find a
ride, or don't take the class.

That being said, I do know that when scheduling classes, schools do try and
schedule when they think students will be able to attend their classes.  So,
if an instructor wants to try scheduling a class during the week, mid-day,
to see if it is something people would like to attend, there is nothing
wrong with that either.   Schools do schedule when they know that there is
the best chance they will be able to attract students.

Finally, I personally would like to thank all of the instructors whom I have
taken classes from over the past 6 months.  You all have made my life much
happier, giving me the confidence to add crafting back into my life.  I love
that my hands are always busy again.  Thank you ladies and gentlemen for
this wonderful gift!

 Dixie