[Nfb-krafters-korner] communicating classes and times

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Fri Jan 7 18:34:17 UTC 2011

We are trying for at least four weeks prior to the posting. The list of
classes has grown tremendously and I do all of the website work on a
volunteer basis. I have three other people helping with various aspects of
site so that the majority of the time I spend on it is devoted to working on
the classes. My "volunteer" available time has not increased so we must
spread out the amount of time needed to get all classes posted in enough
time to allow students to order or make arrangements to obtain supplies for
a class.

Cindy S.