[Nfb-krafters-korner] Treasurer's reports was: classes and times

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Jan 7 19:40:48 UTC 2011

Cindy:

As Joyce was going through setting up the Ravelry group, I was informed that
the group went by the naming convention of "Krafters Korner Division of the
NFB."  Frankly I don't care what the exact naming of the group is here, it
is a division of the NFB and  I think we all pretty much understand that In
the scope of the discussion it is an minor point.

Next, this is the one and only NFB division I pay dues to.  There is one
other list serve that I am subscribed to but do not pay dues to.  Also an
unimportant issue in this discussion.  What other divisions do or don't do
how they report or report on limited basis doesn't concern me all that much
either, but because the question of ownership & selling my materials was
discussed during a board meeting that absolutely concerns me greatly.

This entire topic has built to a level of upheaval that everyone doesn't
like, so why can't the board call an eemergency open meeting and get this
settled?  Isn't the Monday night phone chat available for something like
this if needed?

Third, I am trying to prevent the board members of the NFB KK division from
walking away  with the rights to the materials that I prepared for students
that participated in and attended classes I developed and taught and which I
taught on behalf of this NFB division. Because I am not a snake, I will not
rat out on anyone who might have relayed different discussions that occured
during the meeting, but can you disprove what the board of this group has
been planning on doing? More game playing and dishonest wording going on
here.  Can you disprove that this topic was not discussed at Wednesday
night's meeting?  In fact wasn't the question of who owns the recordings
asked of you?