[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes and times

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Jan 7 21:34:15 UTC 2011

Hi Laurie:

I appreciate your comments, but why can't the president make a clear &
public statement about who owns the recordings?  Why was the issue of having
to archive them made such a big deal out of?  Why do two or three years of
class recordings have to be kept/archived by the NFB if they have no
intention of using them after they are sent to those students that have
attended classes?

Once I have recordings on my hard drive I can easily backup or copy to cd.
No need for NFB top hold onto my stuff or anyone else's for that matter.
Anyone of use can set up a free conference service that makes recording easy
then the individual would maintain their own materials if they so choose. I

The issue came up and if I have reasonable well-founded questions to ask I
can expect an honest answer -- I've asked but still have not gotten a
reasonable lawful answer.  By saying this has been blown out of proportion
demeans an important question and the laws.

Eileen