[Nfb-krafters-korner] disappearing hearts

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 06:07:06 UTC 2011

Sorry to post this to the list, but I wanted to make sure all the people who
needed to see this would.
We made a change to the pattern which meant that we needed to send out two
extra hearts of each kind for the heart safety pin basket. Apparently, with
the new issues in the mail these envelopes were very delayed and also were
opened and most people did not receive their hearts.
I will absolutely resend these, but I will contact the post office for the
best method. Sorry for any inconvenience and if someone has an idea of how
to send plastic items in an envelope let me know.
ON another note....we will send these out before you finish your pins and if
you order a replacement pack...there are extra hearts in there.
Please be assured if you need the hearts we willl get them to you...we just
have to discover how to send them without raising a problem and getting them
cut open.
Please email me off list and let me know whether you got an empty envelope
that was cut or whether you received an envelope with a hole in it with only
some of the hearts. I may also call you in the next day or so to confirm
what you received.
There should be 4 hearts in the envelope.
O.K. we will all giggle at this some day.....kind of like Joyce blowing on
the bead to find the hole.
Thanks!
Theresa

Reverend Theresa C. Taylor