[Nfb-krafters-korner] An idea for classes online...

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Jan 9 14:43:17 UTC 2011

I was delighted to find this group when a friend sent me the information. It
has been a blessing to me and I have greatly enjoyed talking with others,
taking classes as I can, and participaing.  You guys have inspired me and
given me confidence that I can do most anything. I am grateful for that.  A
number of people here are my friends on Face Book and I enjoy knowing them
this way. It's been great!

In the past Joyce gave us the Needlework University website - could
something like this be a model for a class?  I was looking at it the other
day, and saw that a class was posted and left up for a week or so, and you
can interact with the others at any time, get questions answered, etc.  I
thought, what a great idea, a person living anywhere can take a class this
way, at their own time and take their time learning as it is there for a
period of time.  Students learn a lesson, then can interact with the
instrucotr and other students through the site once they are signed up.

I wondered at the time, if something like this could work for us?
Lynda River Woman