[Nfb-krafters-korner] An idea for classes online...

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Jan 9 15:14:19 UTC 2011

Hi Lynda:

4 or so years ago I took a class through the needlecraft university.  It was
very well done and you had 1 week to work on the lesson plan and be ready
for the next week's part.  This went on until classs was completed and yes
you could post your questions on a board for teacher and other students to
read.  The one thing that Needle Craft University does which is of
importance is they support their instructors and the ownership & copyright
laws of the materials of their instructors.  Can that be done by the NFB
KKD?

Eileen