[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Whole New Concept!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 13:33:15 UTC 2011

When you first sign up for the list, it is stated about subject lines and
staying on topic.  As Audrey has said it is up to the indivisuals to do
this.  I read every email that is on this list and now I have the previous
email that I am replying to included after my reply.  I don't know how it
changed but possibly the newer updated versions that are now on my  computer.

In a message dated 1/9/2011 5:00:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,