[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Whole New Concept!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 19:51:48 UTC 2011

Pam,

We have that ability now to meet in a conference room for exactly what you
are saying.  On the website: _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)  our Monday night  conference room can be accessed at any time.
So teachers and students can  use that.  We have a Monday Night Chat usually
between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.  where we encourage folks to meet.  Occasionally
we have a knit together  where we have someone read a dish cloth pattern
line by line and we work on that  and chat or we occasionally have a topic of
discussion.

Once in a while we have a class going on in that room, but that is in the
evening and we use it only when we have a lot of classes going on.

So teacher and student or students that can be helpful to each other can
use that room.

In a message dated 1/12/2011 11:42:06 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,