[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thoughts On Hooking Rugs: Was Re: VI/Blind and crafting

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 04:19:36 UTC 2011

Thanks Pam! Welcome! I do agree about the canvas. I have one that is a teddy
bear sitting on a Christmas present and it was a kit, but the canvas was
very flimsy and some of my vertical rows started to loosen and then it
caused these big gaps. I definitely like the thicker canvas. I have done
some huge rugs and it is very fullfilling, but a project I need to keep
coming back to.
What other crafts do you enjoy?
Theresa