[Nfb-krafters-korner] to everyone

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 03:44:06 UTC 2011

Oh, dear. We absolutely were not laughing at you. We did try to help your
mother figure out how to turn your phone off. She kept telling us it was a
new phone so we tried to point her in the right direction. God love our
mothers when it comes to technology (mine just received a Kindle for
Christmas so guess who has to teacher her how to use it).

Cindy S.

et.org/terry.powers%40nih.gov

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/lauraea
ves%40yahoo.com