[Nfb-krafters-korner] Story Readings

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Jan 20 12:13:22 UTC 2011

Audrey;
I can see your reasoning for not wanting your readings recorded, but we all enjoyed your readings.  You have a talent.  Just ask that the material not be recorded and continue to shair.  We all enjoy your readings.  You would not deprive your children of being read to, just because the book is recorded and copywritten.  To me, we are like a large family and we need to shair and help one another.  Please continue to shair, but just request that your recordings not be recorded.  It is very clear when a recording is being started, so there is no way a recording can take place behind your back.
I never had this joy as a kid.

Terry Powers