[Nfb-krafters-korner] Story Readings

Carla Roller croller614 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 19:03:00 UTC 2011

Audrey, I just want you to know that I for one really enjoyed you reading to us. I too have had to fight and work for everything that I get. I know that it really makes me feel bad when I hear someone say "I'll just get someone to make a copy of your Cd's. That way I won't have to pay for them." I had to pay to get them made! If everyone gets them for free, then I'm stuck with lots of Cd's and a giant bill that I can't pay. Over the years, I have given several of my albums away to folks that I know did not have money to spare, but would enjoy hearing them. For this, I have no regrets. However, I think that sometimes as visually impaired people, we need to be very careful to keep in mind that we are blind not helpless. No one owes us anything, but "love." Please forgive me if I am out of line. I just am thankful for what I have and wish everyone felt the same way. The attitude of most people is "all take and no give." Thank you for giving of your time. Sincerely, Carla