[Nfb-krafters-korner] Many thanks, Donna

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Fri Jan 21 03:11:08 UTC 2011

Hi Ninn,

I haven't done the cloth yet, but how can you do the kitchner stitch if you
don't have open loops on both sides of the seem you are closing?  I thought
you used the needle and thread and pulled stitches off in a particular order
from both sides as when you are closing a heel or toe of a sock.  I have
never done a three needle bind off.  Are there instructions somewhere
on-line?

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net