[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cobolt color identifier

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Mon Jan 31 03:14:38 UTC 2011

Oh, I have some off brand of color identifier. It has a bill identifier on it. It doesn't read the new bills and it is color blind. One thing Ifound is that it is consistantly wrong. So if I can remember as far as clothing goes I am okay.

Now thatshort row cloth we made? I grabbed some cotton yarn and checked itwith the identifier. It said blue. I was guessing a nice light blue. I did have navy yarn but totally forgot about the black. I have the cutest black doiley looking cloth. I was furious. But was I mad at myself for trustin
Henriettag a colored blind detector or at technology? lol