[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cobolt color identifier

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 03:14:37 UTC 2011

As someone who has never seen anything, including colour, this
frustrates me as well.  I have the Cobolt product and get the same
result.  I think this is one of those times when labeling or using
tactile buttons/pins etc. is the best solution.  I, too, wondered how
I'm going to be able to tell materials apart for crafting,
particularly in soap making and reed dying.