[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cobolt color identifier

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 03:21:00 UTC 2011

I think it's slightly easier for those of you who can check your work
or who have seen colour before, since you know what goes with what and
also about shades and how one colour might be mistaken for another.
But I don't even understand the concept of colour.  So unless I have
someone around to tell me what's what, I have no way of guessing what
the identifier might be trying to tell me.  I know I'm not the only
one on the list who's been a lifelong total so I'm curious as to what
my peers do here.  Since this list is for crafts, let's keep the
question in terms of how you sort, organise and identify your
materials and also how to tell which colours blend nicely together and
which would look wrong.