[Nfb-krafters-korner] sorting colors

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 04:19:26 UTC 2011

Here are a few things I do...
First, when purchasing a project I typically try asking the retailer for
assistance since this is usually their expertise and plus they would want
custermer satisfaction.

I also ask  friends who like to do crafts for their opinion on color. I have
to admit it becomes comical/frustraing at times how many different answers I
get. I really think it is personal preference, etc. At least this helps to
keep me away from colors that clash.

Another thing I do is look at the primary colors and then what secondary
ones go with it...I don't remember exactly how to explain this, but I can
look it up when I return to crafting world which won't be for a week.
One more comment on this is that often I find colors change with the
lighting and so that is another important piece to keep in mind.
HOpe this helps.
Theresa