[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dixie and all members

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 31 15:52:33 UTC 2011

You have asked me:

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Blindhands at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 2:43 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Dixie and all members

Dixie,

I am a little confused with your comment and I hope you could clarify this
a little better.  You say,
"If we have 50 members at $10 each,
that is $500 in the kitty for one  year.  I will be interested to hear where
that $500 has gone and what  exactly the expenses are that require more
fundraising for the NFB KK at this  time."

You have asked me to clarify.  The way it appears is this: I believe that it
was only a couple weeks ago there was discussion on this list about people
knitting squares to be gathered and sewn into a combined piece for a
possible fundraiser.  That to me sounds like brainstorming is being done for
funds.