[Nfb-krafters-korner] question about craft projects

Raquel Vega diva_bear at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 22 16:40:13 UTC 2011

Hi, In grade school we used to make lanyards. Does anyone have any suggestions on something along those lines a little more complicated. I'm a beginner, and would like to learn more. My true goal someday is to learn to knit. I've yet to find someone who can teach me to cast on the stitches. Or any bead projects also may be a good place to start. Thanks for any help given. It means a lot.
Raquel
My group.
TalkinAvon-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Avon products: