[Nfb-krafters-korner] question about craft projects

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 02:15:53 UTC 2011

You can make them out of gimp, you can make them out of many things such as
 leather cord, embroidery floss yarns, etc.  You can braid several strands
together.  This might be a good one for Terrence to help you out as he does
 [help me out I can't remember the name of the braiding work he does].  It
is a way of making a cord type that could be used for a lander.

In a message dated 3/22/2011 9:40:32 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,