[Nfb-krafters-korner] Still Seeking Training in Crafts for Occupation

Carol csiegel at bellatlantic.net
Wed May 4 17:24:54 UTC 2011

Hi Eleni, I am Carol Siegel, from Baltimore, Maryland.
I think it is neat when people are interested in learning everything about
anything.
I have been in the craft group since the beginning, but really don't have
much to say.
I am interested in all kinds of languages and cultures, and especially about
food, and music.

Ken and I both love indian food.

Neither of us like to cook.

I think that it is unfortunate that chair caneing isn't being taught in many
places anymore.

Sincerely,

Carol Siegel

P.S. Let us know where you are from--India, I believe.