[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy Mother's Day

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon May 9 12:08:06 UTC 2011

I lost my mom, who was single and who adopted all of us.  She tought me the basics of knitting.  I made a doll blanket for 2 of my sisters.  Later on in life, I have made baby blankets for my sisters.  Now I am making one for a lady at work.  I never got an answer about blocking.  How do I tell if it needs to be blocked.  I might be able to get someone from my knitting group to help me.  Getting close to casting it off.
Terry P.