[Nfb-krafters-korner] [Bulk] back to directions

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Nov 3 12:57:59 UTC 2011

Yes, the yarn has to be wool to be felted.  I have mixed in some other
fibers with it, for special effects. The wool shrinks up, the other yarns do
not and you can get some really interesting effects, intentionally, by doing
this, but you cannot add a lot of other stuff or the wool won't be able to
grab onto itself enough to be able to shrink into a felt.  Wool ease is not
good for felting, btw. You need 100 percent wool for best results.

Lynda River Woman