[Nfb-krafters-korner] knifty knitter Papa Bell directions

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Sep 20 21:36:15 UTC 2011

Henry,
I did find these directions for different size Christmas Bells.  Sorry, but I do not have time to try to figure out the patterns for using the other size round looms.  My hunch is that the Bells would be kind of flimsy so if you made them you might have to stuff them to get them to stand up and keep their shape.

Good Luck,
Cindy Z.