[Nfb-krafters-korner] Clay classes in January

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Wed Sep 21 19:17:09 UTC 2011

Hi,
I am on my way out the door. But I got lucky and our youngest Grand Daughter is coming over so she has to go too. lol  She is ten going on twenty one. lol

I have to get out right away since the Grand Son is coming to mow the lawn. I can't remember a year when some of the kids didn't have to collect leaves for school. In fact, a few years ago, one of my kids teachers returned a leave book we had made twenty years ago. It was made of braille paper tied with yarn. Each leaf was covered with clear contact paper and the written material underneath. She used it for years to show the kids how to do it.

Henrietta