[Nfb-krafters-korner] Clay classes in January

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 18:24:09 UTC 2011

Henrietta,

If Linda can go out and lay clay on railroad ties and leave them over night
 and then be noticed gathering them up by a neighbor, heck go out and pick
up  those leaves, twiggs and whatever.  My Mom is 93 and she has been out
gathering twiggs, tree branches and raking leaves already.  It is the right
time of the year for that!

In a message dated 9/20/2011 9:43:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,