[Nfb-krafters-korner] Storing crafting supplies?

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 21:16:31 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm sorry for all of the emails today. Please bare with my newby questions.

I'm wondering if you all have tips for storing crafting supplies such as
yarn, beads, ETC? Also, any labeling techniques you find helpful? I have
some ideas of how I might want to label supplies, but I'm more than willing
to see what you all do as well. Also, for those of you who are completely
Blind how do you find is the best way to organize supplies by color when
traveling home from the store or after an online order arrives? Or, do you
find someone sighted to assist you with this?

With never being able to see before, I may find coordinating colors a bit
tricky at first, but I think I could get used to it after I'm more familiar
with the particular crafts.

Thanks again for all of your help, and have a great week!

In Christ, Miranda