[Nfb-krafters-korner] Re; silky twist yarn and greetings

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 02:23:21 UTC 2012

Hi Candy,

Suggestions are:
You can take the beginners knitting class and find out how folks do it.
Or suggestion 2 is that you can become a loom knitter. I find it easy to
undo loom knitting, have lots of practice with that. <smile.> I am all
signed up for the beginners knitter class myself because I haven't knitted
since high school. I also stayed away from it because of dropped stitches,
but there is this way to prevent having to take out all the stitches by
using a safety line. I will say no more, since I never did it myself, but
hear that it works. So I am jumping into the pool to find out if the water
really is warm like they say it is.

Cathy