[Nfb-krafters-korner] Re; silky twist yarn and greetings

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 30 15:03:17 UTC 2012

Hi Candy and Kathy,

The beginner's Knit Class is truly for beginners.  It is designed for those
who have never tried to knit and those who have tried but put it aside due
to high frustration or other reasons.  While we will not be actually
addressing picking up dropped stitches, I hope to provide you with a
foundation for understanding the structure of a stitch.  This will help you
later on when you need to pick up a dropped stitch or fix other knitting
miss-hap.

HTH,
Annette