[Nfb-krafters-korner] Re; silky twist yarn and greetings

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 19:24:46 UTC 2012

Candy,

We are having a beginners knitting classbeginning nexxt Saturday.   Please
consider taking this class.  It is for beginners and just the basics  will
be taught at a step by step pace.

We have not had a beginners knitting class in a while[maybe 1 beginners
knitting class per year][so this is your chance to sign up for it.

In a message dated 12/29/2012 7:26:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,