[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Life Line - WAS: silky twist yarn and greetings

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 18:01:08 UTC 2012

Annette,

Thanks for the description of a lifeline. Wish I'd asked you about that
before purchasing my needles, because I would have purchased a 00 long
circular at the same time. I will probably have to place a lifeline quite
often especially in the beginning. Glad you mentioned yarn as an option. I
will use that technique until I can get a circular needle. One thing I do
have an adequate supply of is yarn. <smile>

Cathy