[Nfb-krafters-korner] overcoming discouragement

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Wed Feb 1 23:29:18 UTC 2012

Well Girls, It's my lower back and shoulders that are paying the price for my knitting. I can't help it though. Have to knit.

I think that the kk loom is a bit easier on my body. But had to finish a scarf before the weekend.

I am moving like a very old lady and my housework is suffering. My scarf is done. hmm, is it worth it? YES!!!!
Henrietta