[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Upcoming Sewing Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 19:53:54 UTC 2012

The ribbing comes in 22 inche width.  That is why I said if you you  need 3
inches for the neck and if you want to do the sleeves you will need
another 3 inches or a total of 6 inches.

I forwarded a additional notice for the patterns being on sale too.

Ramona had the pattern number and I am not sure if I have her email.
Contact her for that.

I have had my patterns for a long time as each pattern has all adult sizes
on 1 piece of paper.  What you need is to have someone trace the pattern
size you want on to freezer paper and then have them cut the pieces out.   it
really only takes 2 pattern pieces for the shirtif you cut the front neck
shaping down and do not cut it off.  I would guess that is how Ramona is
planning to help you do this.  So the front and back can be cut using 1
pattern piece and both of these are folded when cut on the fold of the  fabric.
and there is 1 sleeve pattern and you can fold the pattern piece  up for
short sleeves or leave it flat for long sleeves.  You can even leave  the
sleeves out and do a sleeveless shirt with a sewing technique fast and easy  for
the neck and armholes.

The t Shirt fabric comes in 54 or 60 inche wide fabric and I take an x
large t shirt and usually purchase 1 1/2 yards.  Please check for that
information.  They have links for the patterns that will bring you to Kwick  Sew
for yardage.  Not much for verbal description, but a little.

In a message dated 2/19/2012 10:55:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,