[Nfb-krafters-korner] scarf help needed

Henry Osborne nascaryarnman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 16:25:12 UTC 2012

hi Carol O and Tanya I am trying to make a scarf on the 31  peg round loom I started with the crochet on cast on stitch I e wrapped the first row clock wise from peg 31 to peg 1 I'll knit off this row then do I start the border on the edges by doing a purl stitch on peg 1 then knit around and end with a knit stitch on peg 31 and do I do the knit rows clock wise and the purl rows counter clock wise  any help that you or any one can give me will be greatly appreciated thanks regards Henry