[Nfb-krafters-korner] forest spirit plate or bowl?

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Jan 12 21:48:23 UTC 2012

Hi Linda. I was excited to share your pictures with my Husband. My sides are much higher then those on your plate. I guess mine is a bowl. lol  He made me feel pretty good. He said mine compared favorably to yours. Sure can't ask for more then that. lol

You mentioned keeping it covered. We didn't mention that in class. Should I be covering mine now? I would say mine is leather dry. Not dry but not flexable either.

It is much lighter now. I am liking it more every day. I think it shrunk a bit too which is a good thing.

I am looking forward to the next class. I see this as a stress reliever, a fight against old arthur and fun. lol
Henrietta