[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Measuring liquids

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 23:17:46 UTC 2012

I do it as others have said.  I pour into cap/cup over the washing  machine
into the top loader, feeling it as I pour it.  Then I do rinse out  what I
poured it into with the water that is filling the tub.

Now as for the front loader:  I have 2 washing machines and 2 dryers  side
by side.  One is a front loader and one is a top loader.  So I  usually
start with the front loader and then start the top loader so I can rinse  both I
live in a 2 family house.  We own the house and have always had 2  washers
and 2 dryers in the basement.  It has been the rules in the past  when we
had tenants living on one floor that they could use the washer and dryer  on
their side, but on Wednesday which was my day off from work and laundry day,
all clothes had to be out of the washer and dryer and I used both of them
to do  our laundry.

Since my son moved in our third floor and finished it off as an  apartment.
 He put in a washer and dryer on the third floor.  When he  moved out  he
left all the appliances.[washer, dryer, stove, refrigerator,  dishwasher &
microwave].  So when I moved up into the Penthouse[as my  husband calls it], I
now have my own washer and dryer on the same level I am  on.

Remember my husband and I with 1 room mate live in all levels which
includes 13 rooms.

So the guys have their washer and dryer and I have mine.

We have 2 Dachshunds that live on the first floor.  My husband has his
office and the room mate lives on the second floor and I have the penthouse
with  my guide dog on the third.  The stairs can be tough, but I do like the
large rooms with the big windows on the third floor.caps/cups out with the
water  filling the top loader.  In my basement

In a message dated 7/22/2012 2:02:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,