[Nfb-krafters-korner] stitching together pieces of a crocheted project

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jun 11 18:41:22 UTC 2012

Hi LM;

I would pin your 2 pieces together, lining up your rows, as best as you can.  Maybe every 5 or 10 rows.  You should be able to do a weave in and out, stitch, going up through stitch one of side one and down through stitch one of side two; up through side one, stitch two and down through stitch two in side two.

Stitch over your tail, while working.  Weave in your end at the end or slide it under a few of your stitches.

Ask Tonya if she has a better method.

Terry P.