[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bead Show Schedule

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sat Mar 17 13:42:31 UTC 2012

Now, nothing much comes to Nebraska, but the Rings and Things people have come to Omaha before.  I like them.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan