[Nfb-krafters-korner] pillow case

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Tue Mar 27 06:49:49 UTC 2012

Hi Henrietta, what a wonderful project and so nice of your neighbour to
share it with you. I would love the directions and a link to the video. This
is the kind of project I like to do, something a little different and often,
quite ingenious. I have come across a type of hand bag that also makes use
of folding techniques and then you do a few straight lines by machine or
hand sewing. I hope to compile directions and share or perhaps even give an
e-mail class for this project in the near future.
Another favourite pattern of mine is the pillow case dress and I'm sure
there are countless variations on some basic cut and sew or almost no-sew
projects.
Anyway, thanks for sharing and I am so pleased that you are enjoying sewing.
It remains one of my favourite crafts and I often wish I just had a little
more help from someone nearby who enjoys the craft too.
Lindy

Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/practicalproducts