[Nfb-krafters-korner] Doing it wrong

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:17:02 UTC 2012

Terry P.,

I can identify. Last week I ripped out all of the three fourths
completed shawl I was knitting because "something" had gone horribly
wrong with either my math, my ability to follow the pattern, or maybe
the pattern itself had an error. I still haven't figured out which.  I
ended up just changing patterns. As it turns out, I like this one
better. Just about to bind off on it. I will post pics and a blog
entry on my website about it and share the link here for anyone
interested to hear more.

Sarah Sykes