[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT For my friends who love Coke

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 16:07:04 UTC 2012

I received this one, but had to change it for  my Coke and diet Coke
lovers. [It was originally talking about coffee.]

You're  Drinking Too Much Coke or Diet Coke When:

You sleep with your eyes  open.

You just completed your third sweater today, and you don't know how  to
knit.

The only time you're standing still is in an  earthquake.

You suck your Coke bottle clean.

The nurse needs a  scientific calculator to take your pulse.

You can type sixty words a  minute with your feet.

You don't sweat when running to get more  Coke.

You  accept cases of Coke for your birthday and smile.
You  can outlast the Energizer Bunny.

You panick when you have one case of  Coke left.

You soak your dentures in Coke overnight.

You think CPR  stands for "Coke  Provides  Resuscitation.