[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pom-poms

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 00:47:38 UTC 2012

Also, something that occurred to me would be to take the long thread that you use to gather the hat together, and use that also as your pom-pom tying thread. Haven't tried it, but it seems to me that might work.

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Hanging/Words with Friends ID: terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com