[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Krafter, hopefully.

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sat Aug 17 02:01:39 UTC 2013

Hi Blake,

My name is Susan and I always craft while listening to books.  It's a small
world, because if I'm not doing something with my hands, I will fall asleep
too.  I never take a book to bed, even if the NLS player has sleep mode.
LOL

I have been doing knitting, crochetting and loom knitting for so many years
that I can make it as simple and non-brain complicated to something I have
to have the pattern in front of me line by line and don't talk to me until I
have completed a row.  My husband and sister have learned not to bother me
while I'm trying to figure out a new pattern that has unknown stitches or
combinations mixed in.

I think simple basic knitting could be an easy enough project for you to
start with.  Do you think you would like to learn to simple knit?

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net