[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Krafter, hopefully.

blake blakentracy at live.com
Sat Aug 17 03:14:57 UTC 2013

On 8/16/2013 9:01 PM, Susan Roe wrote:
> Hi Blake,
>
> My name is Susan and I always craft while listening to books. It's a
> small world, because if I'm not doing something with my hands, I will
> fall asleep too.  I never take a book to bed, even if the NLS player
> has sleep mode. LOL
>
> I have been doing knitting, crochetting and loom knitting for so many
> years that I can make it as simple and non-brain complicated to
> something I have to have the pattern in front of me line by line and
> don't talk to me until I have completed a row.  My husband and sister
> have learned not to bother me while I'm trying to figure out a new
> pattern that has unknown stitches or combinations mixed in.
>
> I think simple basic knitting could be an easy enough project for you
> to start with.  Do you think you would like to learn to simple knit?
>
> Susan
> dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "blake" <blakentracy at live.com>

     To reply to all of you,

Silly puddy is a great idea until I actually learn something productive,
and there wouldn't be any beads all over the floor because the stupid
strings came untied LOL. But I would really like to get into some
crafts, and who knows. I might become fast enough to sell something at
my local honey festival which happens every november in my home town. I
will work on my mom, to see if she'll help me get something cheap so I
can join the conference calls. As for knitting, I started learning, but
I'm stuck at a point where whatever I do I keep undoing my own yarn, so
no progress is made at all, good or bad. I'm starting a new row, and
that's where it's awefull for me. Is the person who is doing the bead
and safety pin thing selling this kit, or is there some place I should
be able to get it?
It sounds like I've got a lot of newbie friendly opportunities on this
list!