[Nfb-krafters-korner] student survey

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:24:39 UTC 2013

Shelbi is submitting answers to the survey.

Shelbi

Please take the time to answer these questions.  It will help us to  plan
and consider your suggestions for booking classes for 214.

1.  What type of class interests you the most?

a. telephone- Yes. I like the interaction and the opportunity to ask
questions and get an immediate answer. Also many of the telephone
instructors also email written instructions shortly after the class call
ends. I very much appreciate this. Thanks instructors.

b. email

2. Could you attend a telephone class?

a. yes Most of the time.

b. no

Out of country folks:

Please use Eastern daylight savings time.

3.  What times would you be willing to participate in a class [that  runs 1
hour]?  Can you please include what time it is in your area,  too?

4.  If a class was offered both telephone and email, but not at the  same
time, how much time lapse between these 2 types of classes would you think
is good?

a. a month I like this choice because as mentioned earlier many of the
instructors have already written out the project steps.

b. 2 months

c. 3 months

4. 6 months

5. A repeat of a class  is always a consideration at Krafters  Korner.

This is totally up to our members and their interest.  It  takes only one of
you to ask for a repeat and chat it up on the list.

What timing would be good before a repeat class?

a. 1 year Yes, especially the beginner classes as we are wanting to gain new
members.

b. less then 2 years

c. more then 2 years

6.  for a repeat class:

Would you prefer a repeat of the exact same class?

a. yes

b. no I'd like a class using the same or very similar materials with some
new steps and a different finished project. A good example is the two loom
knitting classes that Jill recently taught. The Pumpkin Patch and the
Victorian Lace Ornament; or the basket classes that Joyce did.

Would you prefer a repeat of information with a different project to work
on?

a. yes

Would you likely take a repeat class that you already had taken if it had a
different project, but taught the same thing as the first class?

a. yes

7. Do you think our list is too busy?

b. no. No one is forced to read things they do not wish to. I think this
list does a good job with the subject line and this is a huge help to me.

c. good for all the information that is exchanged

8.  How do you think the Krafters Korner can get new members to participate
and join?

9.  How did you learn about Krafters Korner?My significant, Eric, found it
on the national convention agenda and thought it might be of interest to me
so told me about it and came to the craft display with me at convention. I
met people there, did the make and take bead butterfly. That convinced me to
join. It is even better than I thought it would be.

10 What can each member [YOU] do to get new members? Please details would be
helpful.