[Nfb-krafters-korner] Socks on 4 needles

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Feb 8 17:31:23 UTC 2013

thanks, Cindy. I will give that a try. First, today, I have to tear down a
few rows of my ribbing and fix that stray piece of yarn that is there...that
will be today's challenge - to see if I can rip it down with the aid of my
CCTV and then start from there.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117