[Nfb-krafters-korner] latch hook class, is there any interest?

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Mon Feb 18 15:28:17 UTC 2013

I'm trying to get my dues paid, but have not been successful with Pay Pal! Nonetheless, I'd love to learn to latch hook, but the project would have to be simple because I've not ever done it. I was just telling a friend I wanted to lenn. Years ago, I was introduced to latch hooking, but the person who showed me her work said she didn't think a totally blind person could learn! Smiles!

Hugs