[Nfb-krafters-korner] latch hook class, is there any interest?

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Feb 19 20:36:14 UTC 2013

I think rug hooking is the same.  There is also rug weaving, which is completely different.  I have not done it, but did do one latch hook kit, as a teanager.  I gave up on the flower pup, because I had no one to sourt the colors and that the colors were so close.  The one I did, was of a bird on a branch and mostly had, cream, red, brown, black and yellow.  My mom outlined with stitches of a color and I filled them in.

Terry P.