[Nfb-krafters-korner] question for cricketers

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Jan 8 23:11:57 UTC 2013

In crochet:  I hold the hook with my right hand.  My left hand I hold the tail and working project with my thumb and ring finger as close to the hook as possible.  This helps me keep tension on my loop on the hook.  I wrap the working yarn around my pointer finder and between my pointer finger and middle finger as if I am holding a cigarette.   I know this way is a little unconventional, but I have small hands and this is the method that works best for me.

Cindy Z.